CBRN-E Reconnasissance Vehicle
The purpose of the CBRN-E Reconnaissance Vehicle is to provide intervening personnel dealing with CBRN-E related tasks with the appropriate equipment and working conditions they require to conduct their mission safely and effectively:
• continuous monitoring of CBRN parameters in the area of operation (the immediate vicinity of the vehicle),
• ascertainment and measurement of ground-level meteorological parameters,
• stand-off detection of chemical warfare agents (CWAs),
• collection, evaluation and analysis of the measured data, and data obtained from other system elements,
• video, audio and data communication with collaborating units and workstations,
• protected workspace for launching and controlling the CBRN-E robot that is stored in a separate compartment of the vehicle.